Oakton Cougar Crew Booster Club
OCCBC is made up of Oakton High School Crew teammates and their families, and manages the day-to-day administration of the team, including fundraising, organizing volunteer support, retaining coaches, organizing pasta dinners, financial & tax issues, etc etc etc...
OCCBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations to Oakton Crew are tax deductible and allow us to continue to support one of the best teams at Oakton High School.
OCCBC is organized under a Constitution and set of By-laws which are available online here. The leadership of OCCBC is the Board of Directors, who are elected each year.
The 2017-18 Board:
- President - Michael Waple
- Treasurer - Jason Aiken
- Secretary - Cynthia Bailey
- VP Administration - Tom Wilson
- VP Communications - Carrie Tipton
- VP Fundraising - Rachelle Aiken
- VP Hospitality - Toyin Martschenko
- VP Logistics - Joe Couch
- VP Membership - Jean Broome
- VP Volunteers - Mara Sibley
- VP Operations - Bill Kost
- Asst. Treasurer - Carol Golden
In addition the By-laws provide for a number of Team Support Positions, as follows:
- Uniforms/Spirit Wear - Lynne Udalov
- OLOC Rep & VASRA Rep - Vacant
Additional crucial support positions:
- Technology - Saket Havaldar
- Novice Parent Reps - Lorilee Montenegro & Sandy Tucker
Contacting board members:
To contact any member of the Board, email email@example.com — for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Novice Parent reps can be contacted via: Novicerep@oaktoncrew.com.