Oakton Cougar Crew Boosters Club
OCCBC is the booster club for Oakton Crew. We are the parents and community supporters of the Oakton High School Crew club, and as such we handle the day to day administration of the club, including fundraising, financial/tax issues, organizing volunteer support, hiring coaches and so on.
OCCBC is organized under a Constitution and set of By-laws which are available online here. The leadership of OCCBC is the Board of Directors, who are elected each year. For this season, the Board is as follows:
- President - Michael Waple
- Treasurer - Diane Farmer
- Secretary - Melissa Werenskjold
- VP Administration - Tom Wilson
- VP Communications - Jody Becker
- VP Fundraising - Julia Alperi
- VP Hospitality - Kristen Keating
- VP Logistics - Steve Boyette
- VP Membership - Tori McMichael
- VP Volunteers - Kathy Gustafson
- Vacant - VP Operations
In addition the By-laws provide for a number of Team Support Positions, as follows:
- Uniforms/Spirit Wear - Lynne Udalov
- Vacant: OLOC Rep, VASRA Rep
Board meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at Oakton High School and advertised via this website and Twitter. Parents are welcome to attend and of course we welcome ideas, volunteers and feedback.
Contacting OCCBC representatives
To contact any one of us, email email@example.com - for example, firstname.lastname@example.org. Better yet, come and talk to us at the next Pasta Dinner, event or regatta!