Oakton Cougar Crew Booster Club
All teammates and their families are members of the OCCBC when they register for Crew, and members are what keeps the team going through fundraising and volunteer support.
The OCCBC Bylaws are HERE.
OCCBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations to Oakton Crew are tax deductible and allow us to continue to support one of the best teams at Oakton High School.
The leadership of OCCBC is the Board of Directors, who manage the day-to-day administration of the team, retain coaches and purchase equipment, organize pasta dinners and volunteer hours, handle financial & tax issues, etc etc etc... The Board is elected each year at the end of Spring Season.
The 2018-19 Board:
- President - Carrie Tipton
- Treasurer - Kevin O'Grady
- Secretary - Daniel Bellingham
- VP Administration - Michael Waple
- VP Communications - Xiaofeng Li
- VP Fundraising - Deborah Ginsburg
- VP Hospitality - Toyin Martschenko
- VP Logistics - Joe Couch
- VP Membership - Mona Jarrah
- VP Volunteers - Linda Mallery
- VP Operations - Bill Kost
- VP Uniforms/Spirit Wear - Lynne Udalov
- VP Technology - Saket Havaldar
Additional crucial support positions:
- Novice Parent Rep - Lorilee Montenegro & Sandy Tucker
Contacting board members:
To contact most members of the Board, email email@example.com — for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spirit Wear: email@example.com
Novice reps: firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Captains: email@example.com