Oakton Cougar Crew Booster Club
All teammates and their families are members of the OCCBC when they register for Crew, and members are what keeps the team going through fundraising and volunteer support.
The OCCBC Bylaws are HERE.
OCCBC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations to Oakton Crew are tax deductible and allow us to continue to support one of the best teams at Oakton High School.
The leadership of OCCBC is the Board of Directors, who manage the day-to-day administration of the team, retain coaches and purchase equipment, organize pasta dinners and volunteer hours, handle financial & tax issues, etc etc etc... The Board is elected each year at the end of Spring Season.
The 2017-18 Board:
- President - Michael Waple
- Treasurer - Jason Aiken
- Secretary - Cynthia Bailey
- VP Administration - Tom Wilson
- VP Communications - Carrie Tipton
- VP Fundraising - Rachelle Aiken
- VP Hospitality - Toyin Martschenko
- VP Logistics - Joe Couch
- VP Membership - Jean Broome
- VP Volunteers - Linda Mallery
- VP Operations - Bill Kost
- VP Uniforms/Spirit Wear - Lynne Udalov
- VP Technology - Saket Havaldar
Additional crucial support positions:
- Novice Parent Rep - Lorilee Montenegro & Sandy Tucker
Contacting board members:
To contact most members of the Board, email firstname.lastname@example.org — for example, email@example.com.
Spirit Wear: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novice reps: email@example.com